Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
W3BL|Shikaka
Admin

HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE Empty
PostSubject: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Russia Hostile Faction.quad Damage [hF.qD] -vs- Usa Flag Rio Grande Valley [RGV]
Date: August 23rd
Where: Meet in GGL League Room @ GGc
Admin: W3BL|shiKaka , W3BL|DarkSoul

Russia Hostile Faction.quad Damage [hF.qD]
The Starter- Usa Flag Undead icon hF.qD|RSMM
Usa Flag Human icon hF.qD|Cumulo
Canada Flag Undead icon hF.qD|Deuce
Canada Flag Orc icon hF.qD|Rebuke

Usa Flag Rio Grande Valley [RGV]
The Starter- Usa Flag Night Elf icon RGV_SusHi
China Undead icon RGV_Feifei
China Night Elf icon RGV_Ni9ne
China Random icon RGV_Ken

The Match-
Usa Flag Undead icon hF.qD|RSMM [0-1] Usa Flag Night Elf icon RGV_SusHi | Echo Isles
Usa Flag Human icon hF.qD|Cumulo [0-2] Usa Flag Night Elf icon RGV_SusHi | Terenas Stand
Canada Flag Undead icon hF.qD|Deuce [1-2] Usa Flag Night Elf icon RGV_SusHi | Gnoll Wood
Canada Flag Undead icon hF.qD|Deuce [2-2] China Undead icon RGV_Feifei | Twisted Meadows
Canada Flag Undead icon hF.qD|Deuce [3-2] China Night Elf icon RGV_Ni9ne | Turtle Rock
Canada Flag Undead icon hF.qD|Deuce [4-2] Usa Flag Night Elf icon RGV_SusHi | Echo Isles

Russia hF.qD [4-2] Usa Flag RGV

Notes:
-one PP to hF.qD|Deuce for badmanner.
-one pp to RGV_SuSHi for badmanner.
-one pp to hF.qD|RSMM for being gay.
-RGV jokers Usa Flag Night Elf icon RGV_SusHi
Back to top Go down
https://w3bleague.darkbb.com
RGV_Diz

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:53 pm

1 PP to Sushi for badmanner? You are so biased giving me this PP.....You dont have the balls to give your own clanmate a PP so you try to make it seem like we were both badmannered so deuce doesn't give you havok.....I said nothing that was badmanner.....Deuce saying "FUCK YOU FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP".....THAT deserved PP.....Me saying "if this was any other map it would have been the same ending like our ladder games." <---thats Badmanner? Yeh nice biased league admins we got here....I thought theres rules against admining your own clan's clanwars......

Nice bias.
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Synk

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:16 pm

you don't think that is bad manner? lol i suggest giving up and moving on
Back to top Go down
RGV_Diz

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:31 pm

No i dont consider that as BM.....I wasnt even warned nor given PP at that time for saying that (and im guessing thats what caused me to be given PP because this was the most harshest thing I said? ) It's after Deuce said what he said that shikaka gave us both the PP. He didn't see it fit giving his own clanmate a PP so he had to give me a PP too just to make it seem fair to his own clanmate..... You are being pretty ignorant if you dont see that. What I said was more of an arguement then badmanner......Saying "Shut the fuck up you faggot" is what caused deuce to get PP......If I in anyway caused Deuce to lose his cool thats his fault. His fault for not keeping his temper down....Has nothing to do with the person he's argueing....

This PP just means that from now on any player who cusses at their opponent gets PP AND his opponent gets one for being "involved", no matter what he did.

I would like to hear from Shikaka how I was "BM" .......I can care less that I got a PP but it just pisses me off how biased this decision is.

and please remove the "PP TO RSM For being gay." If you want people to take this league serious act like serious admins. So immature.
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Shikaka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:02 pm

Grow up Diz, i know you were banned for venthacking in other leagues.. i have seen the evidence, and yet i still let you play in this league. Also, yes deuce did cuss or w.e but you kept egging him on, and tryed to get him going by making comments like

'joke map'

'i picked elf on accident'

'all i have to say is imbalance'

or leaving the game without saying 'GG'.

Please dont try to fight this battle, you will not win.
Back to top Go down
https://w3bleague.darkbb.com
RGV_Diz

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:43 am

WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP...........WHEN THE FUCK WAS I BANNED FROM ANY OTHER LEAGUE FOR VENT HACKING? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.....THATS A SERIOUS FUCKING ACCUSATION YOU PIECE OF SHIT DONT THROW OUT RANDOM SHIT LIKE THAT....... STUPIDEST FUCKING THING TO SAY FROM A HEAD ADMIN...

WHICH LEAGUE WAS I BOOTED FOR "VENT HACKING" AND UNDER WHAT NAME? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

On a calmer note.....Saying "Joke map" IS no where near badmanner......it might not be respectful to say but I can say if a map is shit or not ok? Has nothing to do with you or the player im playing against. I think the map is a joke , if you feel offended thats your problem. 2nd off saying "i picked elf on accident'' was only in response to him saying "I picked wrong map" and I was being sarcastic and said "I went wrong race" ...Are you serious with these allegations? Is anyone else reading what this guy is writing? You sound like a fucking 10 yr old. Im not being mannered anymore to a piece of shit admin who accuses me of vent hacking because EZ- aka most known maphacker on Azeroth says I "Vent hacked" against him in a custom 1v1 map hahahhah ( The funny thing is it was TM and he comes straiight to my base with mass militia and try's to TR me without scouting while i was AOW creeping) Then when i rape him he accuses me of vent hacking......rofl you really are pathetic Shikaka.... Seriously go get some administering skills.....And you saiyng I left without saying "GG" ........FUCKING PATHETIC thats my choice if I want to say GG or not. Dont tell me you added all this crap up to give me a PP. I hope this shows everyone how biased you are......

Compare all this retarded crap you charge me with , with the 2 sentences your boy Deuce said.

Let me refresh your memory

Deuce : "FUCK YOU FAGGOT"
Deuce : "SHUT THE FUCK UP NOOB"

I think I just gave you a much needed reallity check.

And I hope you tell me soon about my vent hacking and what leagues i got kicked from?
Thats a serious fucking allegation.
Back to top Go down
RGV_Diz

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:06 am

http://www.wcreplays.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102677
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Synk

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:44 am

you say that we are immature, but the only person acting immature here is you. if i posted what you posted, and went back and reread it, i'd be embarassed, you really need to grow up. You even go and make a thread about it, you were bad mannered too, period, grow up and get over it. What is really funny is that NO ONE cares. Look at all of the responses you got on wcr, lol. i don't know what you were attempting to do, but it failed miserably.

i don't know how you consider what you say is good manner, but the matter of the fact is that its still badmanner, sure it wasn't as bad as deuce's remarks, but that still doesn't give you any rights to say shit back.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:50 am

W3BL|Shikaka wrote:
Grow up Diz, i know you were banned for venthacking in other leagues.. i have seen the evidence, and yet i still let you play in this league.

lmao
bad shik bad
my favorite part though is how your source for this information is EZ- jajaja

wake up shik, you are dumb, grow a brain.
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Synk

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:53 am

you're dumb too! oh.. and grow a brain owner
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:59 am

W3BL|Synk wrote:
you say that we are immature, but the only person acting immature here is you. if i posted what you posted, and went back and reread it, I'd be embarrassed, you really need to grow up. You even go and make a thread about it, you were bad mannered too, period, grow up and get over it. What is really funny is that NO ONE cares.

That is the problem lol, nobody cares... this league should be full of admins that DO care. The fact that the head admin could care less about this league is enough to make teams want to leave... What an ignorant way to put someone down, you actually prove MY point in the same post.
and yes, you are immature, and you should be embarrassed that your still a W3BL admin, I know I was b4 I changed my name.

W3BL|Synk wrote:
i don't know how you consider what you say is good manner, but the matter of the fact is that its still bad manner, sure it wasn't as bad as deuce's remarks, but that still doesn't give you any rights to say shit back.

Its not that he was using "good manner", its that he wasn't quite using bad manner, carefully used words win over your pathetic argument. And he didn't talk back to deuce, he talked back to Shiks idiotic decision.

You too need a brain
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Synk

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:13 am

you need to comprehend better. that is all i have to say about your first paragraph.

for the second paragraph "quite using bad manner" lol, and what he said was TO deuce, i'm starting to wonder if you read on a 4th grade level
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:56 pm

lol yes, I need to comprehend better to make of for your lack of common sense.
everything I said is, however, correct in the fulliest sense.

and my grammar is fine, you may think I read on a forth grade level but thats because you never got past third grade.

everything you say synk... is fucking retarded...
just let Shikaka try his ass off to respond to some of the posts cause you just help me out in proving how truly retarded the w3bl admins are.
Back to top Go down
Cali

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:06 pm

HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE Seriousbusiness2

Btw why does it matter whether or not you get a penalty point you didn't make playoffs so it doesn't even matter, and don't get all emotional and say that shik lacks pride and blah blah blah big "deep" explanation, it's a damn game after all.
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Synk

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:28 pm

RGV_Owner wrote:
lol yes, I need to comprehend better to make of for your lack of common sense.
everything I said is, however, correct in the fulliest sense.

and my grammar is fine, you may think I read on a forth grade level but thats because you never got past third grade.

everything you say synk... is fucking retarded...
just let Shikaka try his ass off to respond to some of the posts cause you just help me out in proving how truly retarded the w3bl admins are.

you say all of this then misspell the grade you are in, thanks for proving my point even further Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE   HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE Empty

Back to top Go down

HOSTILE FACTION VS RIO GRANDE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: W3BL :: W3BL News-
Jump to: