Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W3BL-1 Week 5 matches

Go down 
+2
cGz.Blue
W3BL|Vello
6 posters
AuthorMessage
W3BL|Vello

W3BL-1 Week 5 matches Empty
PostSubject: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:02 am

After much amendment to the w3bl-1 and also the newly updated roster. Lets take a look at this week's match up. I hope teams can get their matches done by next wednesday 12th Nov.

Please be reminded to send in ur match statement and lineup with race 30 mins before the match.

W3BLeague@Gmail.com

Penalty Points will start this week.

Week 5
Usa Flag Certified Gamerz vs Usa Flag Knights of Cydonia
Russia Fair Gaming vs Poland Senatus PopulasQue Romanus
Serbia Head Hunters vs Spain Team xPain
Singapore Sinister Gaming vs Bulgaria MD-WC3
Usa Flag Vision. Valor. Victory vs Taiwan EsM Army Alliance
Singapore Xtreme Chaotix vs Usa Flag FTSE

Starting Map: Turtle Rock

Week 4

Singapore Xtreme Chaotix vs Spain Team xPain

I will not issue any PP for both teams for this first time and i hope you guys can get this done ASAP.

As for W3BL-2 I still have a lot of problems with the match results. I will try to solve it ASAP, so i hope u guys can give me some more time.
Back to top Go down
cGz.Blue

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:27 pm

great to have the league back. cGz roster isn't updated, are you still working on that or was our roster not received?
Back to top Go down
Butters-

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:43 pm

Let me begin by stating that your inauspicious and crude factionalism, with which you have been administrating this league reflects the adolescent judgment and unfit position with which you have been adorned. Furthermore the egocentric creed has resulted in the demotion of the stature of this league. I therein request the acquisition of additional administration of this league, and I believe that this alternative oversight will be beneficial to the entire community.
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Vello

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:02 pm

before commenting on others, i hope you can learn how to schedule properly with xpain.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:25 pm

Butters is near impossible to schedule with x_x
His assistant manager is awesome though! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Butters-

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:08 am

I'm on for nearly 10 hours everyday, if you can't find time to schedule with me than that seems to be a lack of effort. I never have trouble scheduling with people that can manage their own teams properly.

I scheduled with them Vello, and they never showed.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:56 am

10 hours is impressive but I'm on 24 hours a day and not only was I ignored whenever I messaged you but you never bothered to message me.
Maybe it was because it was in a bad league which none of us care about but the point still proves that you were impossible to schedule with.
We didn't play the match until like two weeks late and that's mostly because your assistant manager responded to me every time I messaged him.

What made me really want to post that and make it known was the fact that you spent hours and hours slaving over that previous post coming up with advanced level english in order to talk to a Singaporean admin that you knew wouldn't be able to understand half of it.
Grow up man, don't be so arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Butters-

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:02 am

I didn't spend 3 minutes making up that post. Some people have msn bugs with me. I don't ignore people, and I check my e-mail everyday, have AIM, MSN, ICQ, Skype, IRC, all setup. So I'm not ignoring you, I'm merely stating the of the situation.

It is also arrogant that you claim that you are on 24 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:05 am

No it isn't arrogant to claim that I'm on 24 hours a day because at least 4 days out of the week I literally am online 24 hours a day.
This isn't a joke or an over exaggeration.
And I doubt that it bugged twice a day 5 days of that play week.
But sure.
Back to top Go down
Butters-

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:34 am

My msn has a bug where certain individuals cannot see me online, and I cannot see them online, usually the messages go through anyway, but sometimes they do not. It seemed to happen with owner, and vello if I recall correctly, I think it happened with Blue too for some reason. Most people are fine though. I'd appreciate it if you stopped making assumptions which you have no evidence to assert.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:01 am

I am Owner.
And I messaged you twice a day 5 days out of that play week.
One time I believe you answered with "hello" and then provided no responses after that.
I saw you online, but I never got a response for any of the messages I sent you.

I even told your assistant manager, I saw you online, I messaged you, and you did not respond, and he responded with something similar to "that's strange".

Either way this is not the place to be arguing about this...

Just please don't be so arrogant when talking to admins. It's rude and uncalled for. You know exactly what I mean and have no means of arguing against it...
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Vello

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:10 am

Daniel, its okay. I do not care about what he said at all. All i want is to get the league working and matches being played.

Btw Butters, do schedule ur match against XPAIN ASAP. Daniel is not the only telling me that its hard to schedule with you. Xpain manager told me ure taking long then wat other managers takes to schedule with them.
Back to top Go down
A-rose[Army]

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:24 am

hello myth manager!

Myth.hyde-sai- when ur msn online contact with me plz,we have to schedule our match!
Back to top Go down
Butters-

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:30 am

Singapore xTc [4:1] Spain Xpain

Australia Night Elf icon Ors 1 - 0 Spain Night Elf icon FATE | Melting Valley
Australia Orc icon Ors 2 - 0 Spain Undead icon Norat | Secret Valley
Australia Night Elf icon Ors 2 - 1 Spain Undead icon Norat | Twisted Meadows
South Africa Human icon Reaver 3 - 1 Spain Undead icon Norat | Lost Temple
South Africa Human icon Reaver 4 - 1 Spain Human icon Rhaeide | xPain FF (No Show)
Back to top Go down
TammY

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:53 am

Serbia HDx vs Spain xPain (4:3)

Random icon ziggarenmufti vs Night Elf icon fate 1:0
Random icon ziggarenmufti vs Human icon rhaeide 1:0
Random icon ziggarenmufti vs Orc icon jaksparrow 0:1
Human icon neksy vs Orc icon jaksparrow 0:1
Orc icon krtizza vs Orc icon jaksparrow 0:1
Orc icon red vs Orc icon jaksparrow 1:0
Orc icon red vs Undead icon calvinyhobbes 1:0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-1 Week 5 matches   W3BL-1 Week 5 matches Empty