Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cali

Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n Empty
PostSubject: Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n   Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:41 pm

International Team Army [Army] -vs- Usa Flag Second 2 None [S2n]
Date: None
Where: Meet in GGL League Room @ GGc
Admin: W3BL|Synk

Lineups-

International Army
International Orc icon Suncake
International Undead icon Vic
International Night Elf icon Angel
International Random icon Freedom

Usa Flag S2n
Usa Flag Night Elf icon LipSlide
Usa Flag Orc icon Faint
Usa Flag Undead icon Edge
Usa Flag Undead icon Rheagal

The Match-
International Orc icon Suncake [1-0] Usa Flag Night Elf icon LipSlide | Secret Valley
International Orc icon Suncake [0-1] Usa Flag Orc icon Faint | Lost Temple
International Undead icon Vic [1-0] Usa Flag Orc icon Faint | Turtle Rock(Need this replay)
International Undead icon Vic [1-0] Usa Flag Undead icon EdgeHead | Echo Isles(Saved Game)
International Undead icon Vic [1-0] Usa Flag Night Elf icon Tugi | Twisted Meadows

International Army [4:1] Usa Flag S2n

Notes
.1 Replay

Last edited by W3bl|Cali on Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
A-rose[Army]

Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n   Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:16 pm

10-12pst AM or PM?

10-12PST=? EST

and didnt wirte which date in the post!
Back to top Go down
Lexo[Army]

Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n   Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:27 pm

just to clarify.

it was a really long war - due to problems finding hosts suitable to both teams.

edgehead disconned and because there was no admin online the teams were unsure how to resolve the situation. this made it difficult to continue. for future reference should the disconnecter just get awarded a loss if there is no admin online, or what should happen?

due to the length of the war the s2n manager, Myself., said it was late and all his players had logged off so the war needed to be postponed. Army obliged - though in honesty there wasn't any other choice without s2n present.

the fourth s2n member, Rheagal, wanted to continue but by then everyone including his opponent had left so Rheagal, A-rose and I organised to reschedule at the current time.

Lexo[Army]

PS. the s2n lineup has Edge as the 3rd and 4th player. last night i was under the strong impression Rheagal was in the lineup as he was preparing to play the final game - we had assumed edgehead's disconnect was a loss. Is the 4th player supposed to be Rheagal?
Back to top Go down
A-rose[Army]

Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n   Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:37 pm

rheagal is 4th player in S2N's lineup and race Ud , i have already ask to J.J[S2N], and confirmed!

if admin not in busy, plz fix it!
Back to top Go down
Cali

Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n   Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:06 pm

yea that's my bad it was admin error. If a disconnect occurs and a game was not clearly in one's favor, it should be replayed. I also heard it was a saved game so we can just resume from that point on.
Back to top Go down
Revenant[Army]

Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army was lagging and asked to postpone war   Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:04 pm

Alright i would like to clarify as well. We WERE NOT the ones that asked to postpone the war. s2n asked to postpone the war because it was 1AM++ and their players went to sleep etc etc. Don't make false statements in your *notes, admin Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n   Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n Empty

Back to top Go down

Q1 R1 Army Vs. S2n
Page 1 of 1