Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
W3BL|Shikaka
Admin

Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa Empty
PostSubject: Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa   Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:02 pm

Singapore Xtreme Chaotix [XTC] -vs- Taiwan EsM Army Alliance [eAa]
Date: September 2nd
Where: Meet in GGL League Room @ GGc
Admin: W3BL|shiKaka

Singapore Xtreme Chaotix [XTC]
The Starter- Canada Flag Undead icon xTc.ss.Aevum
Usa Flag Human icon xTc.ss.NamhciR
Canada Flag Night Elf icon xTc.ss.Kaos
Canada Flag Orc icon xTc.ss.Grom

Taiwan EsM Army Alliance [eAa]
The Starter- Taiwan Random icon Freedom[Army]
Taiwan Orc icon Suncake[Army]
Taiwan Orc icon Revenant[Army]
Taiwan Night Elf icon Wins[Army]

The Match-
Canada Flag Undead icon xTc.ss.Aevum [0-1] Taiwan Orc icon Freedom[Army] | Echo Isles
Canada Flag Night Elf icon xTc.ss.Kaos [0-2] Taiwan Orc icon Freedom[Army] | Terenas Stand
Canada Flag Orc icon xTc.ss.Grom [0-3] Taiwan Orc icon Freedom[Army] | Twisted Meadows
Usa Flag Human icon xTc.ss.MeiLynN [1-3] Taiwan Orc icon Freedom[Army] | Terenas Stand
Usa Flag Human icon xTc.ss.MeiLynN [2-3] Taiwan Orc icon Revenant[Army] | Gnoll Wood
Usa Flag Human icon xTc.ss.MeiLynN [3-3] Taiwan Undead icon Freedom[Army] | Forfeit
Usa Flag Human icon xTc.ss.MeiLynN [4-3] Taiwan Orc icon Suncake[Army] | Secret Valley

Singapore XTC [4-3] Taiwan eAa

Notes:
-Singapore XTC subs in Usa Flag Human icon xTc.ss.MeiLynN for Usa Flag Human icon xTc.ss.NamhciR
-Taiwan eAa jokers in Taiwan Random icon Freedom[Army]

9/2/2008 6:22:33 PM A-rose[Army] shiKaka / austiN no sub or joker card in playoff right?
9/2/2008 6:22:39 PM shiKaka / austiN A-rose[Army] there is
9/2/2008 6:22:43 PM shiKaka / austiN A-rose[Army] what ever you have left
9/2/2008 6:22:45 PM shiKaka / austiN A-rose[Army] from season you can use, joker/sub wise
9/2/2008 6:22:56 PM A-rose[Army] shiKaka / austiN i see

This is why i allowed the ruling that Taiwan Army could use a joker card, they asked hours before the war and i told them yes. Due to Army not actually having a joker card, Army FF's game 6 and a game 7 is forced. Both teams need to schedule vs Usa Flag FTSE.

Last edited by W3BL|Shikaka on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://w3bleague.darkbb.com
Butters-

PostSubject: Re: Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa   Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:52 pm

Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa W3blrulesfe2.th
At the time of the war and the start of the playoffs the rules said this. It isn't like changing rules in the middle of the war shows appearacne of impropriety.
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Shikaka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa   Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:38 am

As i said before in the post, i told them before the war so it wasnt in the middle.
Sorry about the luck, gl next season.
Back to top Go down
https://w3bleague.darkbb.com
xtc.ss.grommy

PostSubject: Re: Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa   Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:50 am

What do you mean luck, your own admin said it was wrong. Would of been a totally different war.

not to mention they dont even have a joker..
https://w3bleague.darkbb.com/w3bl-news-f8/s1w2-hfqd-vs-army-t79.htm

https://w3bleague.darkbb.com/w3bl-news-f8/s1-w3-rgv-vs-sin-s1-w5-t93.htm
https://w3bleague.darkbb.com/w3bl-news-f8/week-8-wars-t104.htm

You start with 3, they used 3 throughout season..

So yeah, I dont know how they got to use a joker if they dont even have one.

So, since that is the case, I would like the whole war replayed, except that xTc can use joker cards as well as sub cards.
Back to top Go down
cGz.Blue

PostSubject: Re: Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa   Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:30 pm

FREEDOM FIGHTING!!!!!!!
TAIWAN CHAMPION EDEN!
Back to top Go down
Butters-

PostSubject: Re: Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa   Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:15 pm

Blue Ima make Blic perma bench you. Shoo.
Back to top Go down
A-rose[Army]

PostSubject: Re: Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa   Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:55 pm

confused

too many mistakes in this league ,also didnt update total subcard or joker card on Army's team profile!so we think still have joker there.

and the rules always changed, (the dics should got FF win bcoz its over 5mins etc..)
Mb Army and XTC should rematch our games will more fair for both team!

But up to admin call,just reply this plz!

Btw Freedom is TW WCG 2nd, Esm.kim is 1st ,but nvm it,Esm merge with Army,so Esm.kim will in our roster, i have alrdy send update info to W3BL!

plz add Esm-retty(NE/TW) in roster too!
Back to top Go down
xtc.ss.grommy

PostSubject: Re: Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa   Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:06 pm

9.1.2 If a player disconnects after the 2 minute mark, an administrator will decide if a player wins or if a re-game is in order, unless both players agree to re-game.

- The admin decided for a re-game, so I dont know where this 5 minute rule came into play. As the admin was there, he decided. You guys still won that map regardless.

- Thank you shikaka for taking all arguments into consideration.

- Good luck to army in future matches!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa   Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa Empty

Back to top Go down

Playoff - XTC :vs: eAa
Page 1 of 1