Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 1 Week 3

Go down 
+5
Sakura
Ephemeral.oC
W3BL|Ser
RGV_Diz
Cali
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cali

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:38 pm

UPDATE: ANYMORE CONSTANT FLAMES TOWARDS ME AS HEAD ADMIN WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING REPLACED IN THE LEAGUE. PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU AREN'T REPLACEABLE, I'M SICK OF THE CONSTANT FLAMES VIA MSN AND THESE POSTS THANKS!

Couple additions before we go on to week 3. First, if you notice to the left of the site under navigation we have added player statistics. Top player at the end of the season will receive some sort of prize, undecided at this time. Feel free to check it out as it is updated as wars are played. Also, with regaurds to the Canada Flag hF.qD -vs- Taiwan Army match. Army was given the win on the last map despite the vent hacking accusations. Many said it was venthacking and some said it wasnt. It is not fair to call venthacking since Taiwan doesn't use 'voice communication' programs. Taiwan Army will be watched closely from now on as moves were very suspicious. Next regaurding the Usa Flag RGV -vs- Europe inG match, RGV has taken the def win over inG as a FF. Please teams, PLEASE try not to take def wins as in a whole war.. jsut as much as it doesnt make the 'not showing' team not look good, it goes both ways as you couldnt have patience to schedule a little later. We can give extra times for wars if needed it is not a problem. Last is the addition of a new team. Slovakia AFoS went under managment issues and decided to drop W3BL along with many other leagues-- so we now welcome the newly formed Usa Flag KoC. They have some well known players like Usa Flag Human icon BoX and Usa Flag Night Elf icon Revalations.21, they should be giving great competition in this league. Thanks to them for already scheduling their makeup match!

Congrats to Taiwan Orc icon Freedom[Army] in the 'controversial' AK of Canada Flag hF.qD ! Put him at top of the player standings!

Alright here we go with Week 3.

Week 3
Usa Flag Second 2 None [s2n] vs Europe inGaming Team [inG] | Not scheduled
Usa Flag Rio Grande Valley [RGV] vs Singapore Clan Sinister [SiN] | Not scheduled
Usa Flag Knights of Cydonia [KoC] vs Singapore Xtreme Chaotix [XTC] | Sunday 7 pm EST
Venezuela Deportes Electronics [DE] vs International Gods Army [Army] | Tuesday 10am EST
Canada Flag Hostile Faction [Hf] vs Usa Flag FTSE Gaming [FTSE] | Sunday 4pm EST

Starting Map:
Echo Isles

And the make-up from Week 2 is
Usa Flag Knights of Cydonia [KoC] Vs. Usa Flag Second 2 None [S2n] | Tuesday 8pm EST

Last edited by W3bl|Cali on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RGV_Diz

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:08 pm

edit - we got win nm

Last edited by RGV_Diz on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Ser

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:28 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Ser

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:02 pm

omg now im understand EST time !!!! Smile))

For our team best time its 1pm est, or 2pm est, or 3pm,est in bad moment, our enemys.. we can play 4pm est=(()
Back to top Go down
Ephemeral.oC

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:20 pm

the correct spelling is 'Cydonia'
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:23 pm

W3bl|Cali wrote:

And the make-up from Week 2 is

International MykelMouse Wc3 [Myk] Vs. Usa Flag Rio Grande Valley [RGV]
Usa Flag Knights of Cydonia [KoC] Vs. Usa Flag Second 2 None [S2n]

this is wrong, Myk ffed their match vs RGV
it should be Myk 0:4 RGV
edit plz or I will
thx ^_^
Back to top Go down
A-rose[Army]

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:07 pm

Army vs DE

paly at tuesday 10AM30 EST ,meet in GGL room
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:30 pm

Quote :
Please teams, PLEASE try not to take def wins as in a whole war.. jsut as much as it doesnt make the 'not showing' team not look good, it goes both ways as you couldnt have patience to schedule a little later. We can give extra times for wars if needed it is not a problem.
We very easily could have rescheduled vs a no show team. Not only is it better for us by giving us more practice but it also gives our players a chance to raise their individual statistics.
The problem here was that we have played Myk twice already, and both times they have been very sketchy. Their manager "Ser" is always badmannered and is not willing to ever settle anything that has to do with us. I'm feel bad saying this cause it might JUST be their manager, but this team does not at all deserve any rematch against us, in fact they should be given penalty points for their failures and constant "misunderstandings". I'm not going to push this, but in any other league, they would have pp no doubt.....

As long as more controversy does not go on, I'll leave it at this.
RGV is friendly, but we don't allow constant bullshit from bad teams.
There is no reason for us to.
Back to top Go down
xtc.ss.grommy

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:35 pm

sunday 7 pm est xtc vs koc or w/e Smile GL TO THEM
Back to top Go down
RGV_TYN

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 8:53 pm

that game phenom vs freedom on LT

no maphack

1. peon scout right BM went left jack at expo
2. last min the BM check human 's main base didn't see anything so he went top. and caught a footman there, therefore jack at top again. if u look closely at the replay, right after his BM saw that footman went uphill he move his SH+ army to top for creep jack, all natural reaction.

and it says " MANY say hack / SOME say no hack" really? more people think he was hacking. i don't think people are that stupid
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Shikaka
Admin

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:57 pm

WCIP|D4nnY -- one of the best admins around, head admin for what most consider WC3L-2 says he is 97% sure vent hack.

DEI Cup Admin PrasK -- Head admin of a top cup that is played by hundreds, says move at the end was way too suspicious, he's almost positive it was vent hack.

GGL|Homer -- Has been around the scene of leagueing since the time it began, ran GGLeague with me, calls it 100% vent hacking.

I can keep going if youd like.
Back to top Go down
https://w3bleague.darkbb.com
RGV_TYN

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:57 pm

u can post all big names in the world but i just don't see it.

there were only 2 parts that maybe of vent hacking expo jack and last min

if he knows human is on right side he could sent his peon to right side, but instead he sent peon to left and to the top expo, orc 's intention is to creep jack human expo.

the end part does look weird, but i mean a lvl 3 BM with lvl 2 wind walk + boots , why can't he just run around the map, and in fact he does see those footman going uphill to that top expansion. and that reaction at the end , right after BM sees MK/FM going top he move his SH army to top. i mean if he is hacking why wouldn't he move army to his main base or expo, u guys can check it again. ARMY plays in alot leagues, never see any accusation like this one.
Back to top Go down
W3BL|Shikaka
Admin

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 pm

you done yet?
Back to top Go down
https://w3bleague.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Season 1 Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Week 3   Season 1 Week 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Week 3
Page 1 of 1